Reactions of Developing-Country Elites to International Population Policy
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 707–733, December 2002
How to Cite
Luke, N. and Watkins, S. C. (2002), Reactions of Developing-Country Elites to International Population Policy. Population and Development Review, 28: 707–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2002.00707.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!