Cultural and Socioeconomic Influences on Divorce During Modernization: Southeast Asia, 1940s to 1960s
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 215–253, June 2003
How to Cite
Hirschman, C. and Teerawichitchainan, B. (2003), Cultural and Socioeconomic Influences on Divorce During Modernization: Southeast Asia, 1940s to 1960s. Population and Development Review, 29: 215–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2003.00215.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!