Reassessing the Insurance Effect: A Qualitative Analysis of Fertility Behavior in Senegal and Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 375–403, September 2003
How to Cite
LeGrand, T., Koppenhaver, T., Mondain, N. and Randall, S. (2003), Reassessing the Insurance Effect: A Qualitative Analysis of Fertility Behavior in Senegal and Zimbabwe. Population and Development Review, 29: 375–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2003.00375.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!