China's Floating Population: New Evidence from the 2000 Census
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 467–488, September 2004
How to Cite
Liang, Z. and Ma, Z. (2004), China's Floating Population: New Evidence from the 2000 Census. Population and Development Review, 30: 467–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2004.00024.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!