Mortality Attributable to Cigarette Smoking in the United States
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Population and Development Review
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 259–292, June 2005
How to Cite
Rogers, R. G., Hummer, R. A., Krueger, P. M. and Pampel, F. C. (2005), Mortality Attributable to Cigarette Smoking in the United States. Population and Development Review, 31: 259–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2005.00065.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!