Explaining Asia's “Missing Women”: A New Look at the Data
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Population and Development Review
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 529–535, September 2005
How to Cite
Gupta, M. D. (2005), Explaining Asia's “Missing Women”: A New Look at the Data. Population and Development Review, 31: 529–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2005.00082.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!