Taking the Lab to the Field: Monitoring Reproductive Hormones in Population Research
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Population and Development Review
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 525–542, September 2007
How to Cite
Valeggia, C. R. (2007), Taking the Lab to the Field: Monitoring Reproductive Hormones in Population Research. Population and Development Review, 33: 525–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2007.00183.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!