Universal versus Economically Polarized Change in Age at First Birth: A French–British Comparison
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 89–115, March 2009
How to Cite
Rendall, M. S., Ekert-Jaffé, O., Joshi, H., Lynch, K. and Mougin, R. (2009), Universal versus Economically Polarized Change in Age at First Birth: A French–British Comparison. Population and Development Review, 35: 89–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2009.00262.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!