Family Policies in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 57–87, March 2011
How to Cite
Thévenon, O. (2011), Family Policies in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis. Population and Development Review, 37: 57–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!