Comparing Relative Effects of Education and Economic Resources on Infant Mortality in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 637–664, December 2011
How to Cite
Pamuk, E. R., Fuchs, R. and Lutz, W. (2011), Comparing Relative Effects of Education and Economic Resources on Infant Mortality in Developing Countries. Population and Development Review, 37: 637–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2011.00451.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!