Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–29, March 2013
How to Cite
De Walque, D. and Filmer, D. (2013), Trends and Socioeconomic Gradients in Adult Mortality around the Developing World. Population and Development Review, 39: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2013.00571.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!