Life Expectancy during the Great Depression in Eleven European Countries
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 57–74, March 2013
How to Cite
Bruckner, T. A., Noymer, A. and Catalano, R. A. (2013), Life Expectancy during the Great Depression in Eleven European Countries. Population and Development Review, 39: 57–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2013.00573.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!