Surplus Chinese Men: Demographic Determinants of the Sex Ratio at Marriageable Ages in China
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Population Council, Inc.
Population and Development Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 209–229, June 2013
How to Cite
Tucker, C. and Van Hook, J. (2013), Surplus Chinese Men: Demographic Determinants of the Sex Ratio at Marriageable Ages in China. Population and Development Review, 39: 209–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2013.00589.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!