Creating Linkages Between Incomplete Abortion Treatment and Family Planning Services in Kenya
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 17–27, March 1999
How to Cite
Solo, J., Billings, D. L., Aloo-Obunga, C., Ominde, A. and Makumi, M. (1999), Creating Linkages Between Incomplete Abortion Treatment and Family Planning Services in Kenya. Studies in Family Planning, 30: 17–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.1999.00017.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!