Coitus-dependent Family Planning Methods: Observations from Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 43–53, March 1999
How to Cite
Gray, A., Chowdhury, J. H., Caldwell, B. and Al-Sabir, A. (1999), Coitus-dependent Family Planning Methods: Observations from Bangladesh. Studies in Family Planning, 30: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.1999.00043.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!