A Study of Field-based Methods for Diagnosing Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Yunnan Province, China
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 112–119, June 1999
How to Cite
Kaufman, J., Liqin, Y., Tongyin, W. and Faulkner, A. (1999), A Study of Field-based Methods for Diagnosing Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Yunnan Province, China. Studies in Family Planning, 30: 112–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.1999.00112.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!