Do Parents Prefer Sons in North Korea?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 212–218, September 1999
How to Cite
Goodkind, D. (1999), Do Parents Prefer Sons in North Korea?. Studies in Family Planning, 30: 212–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.1999.00212.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!