A Qualitative Study of Clandestine Contraceptive Use in Urban Mali
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 231–248, September 1999
How to Cite
Castle, S., Konaté, M. K., Ulin, P. R. and Martin, S. (1999), A Qualitative Study of Clandestine Contraceptive Use in Urban Mali. Studies in Family Planning, 30: 231–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.1999.00231.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!