Potential Effects on Fertility and Child Health and Survival of Birth-spacing Preferences in Sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 99–110, June 2000
How to Cite
Rafalitnanana, H. and Westoff, C. F. (2000), Potential Effects on Fertility and Child Health and Survival of Birth-spacing Preferences in Sub-Saharan Africa. Studies in Family Planning, 31: 99–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2000.00099.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!