The Role of Couple Negotiation in Unmet Need for Contraception and the Decision to Stop Childbearing in Uganda
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 124–137, June 2000
How to Cite
Wolff, B., Blanc, A. K. and Ssekamatte-Ssebuliba, J. (2000), The Role of Couple Negotiation in Unmet Need for Contraception and the Decision to Stop Childbearing in Uganda. Studies in Family Planning, 31: 124–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2000.00124.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!