Consistency Between Survey and Interview Data Concerning Pregnancy Wantedness in the Philippines
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 244–253, September 2001
How to Cite
Williams, L., Sobieszczyk, T. and Perez, A. E. (2001), Consistency Between Survey and Interview Data Concerning Pregnancy Wantedness in the Philippines. Studies in Family Planning, 32: 244–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2001.00244.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!