Changing Patterns of Mongolian Fertility at a Time of Social and Economic Transition
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 165–172, June 2002
How to Cite
Aassve, A. and Altankhuyag, G. (2002), Changing Patterns of Mongolian Fertility at a Time of Social and Economic Transition. Studies in Family Planning, 33: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2002.00165.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!