Factors Associated with Contraceptive Use in Late- and Post-apartheid South Africa
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 91–104, June 2004
How to Cite
Burgard, S. (2004), Factors Associated with Contraceptive Use in Late- and Post-apartheid South Africa. Studies in Family Planning, 35: 91–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2004.00011.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!