Bridging the Gap Between Evidence-based Innovation and National Health-sector Reform in Ghana
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 161–177, SEPTEMBER 2004
How to Cite
Awoonor-Williams, J. K., Feinglass, E. S., Tobey, R., Vaughan-Smith, M. N., Nyonator, F. K. and Jones, T. C. (2004), Bridging the Gap Between Evidence-based Innovation and National Health-sector Reform in Ghana. Studies in Family Planning, 35: 161–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2004.00020.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!