Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 90–92, March 2005
How to Cite
Ellsberg, M. (2005), BOOK REVIEW. Studies in Family Planning, 36: 90–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2005.00045.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
- 2004. What Is Known about Preventing and Responding to Gender-based Violence: A Multisectoral Literature Review and Analysis. Washington , DC : World Bank. , , and .
- 2004. “Abuse during pregnancy in industrialized and developing countries. Violence Against Women 10(7): 770–789. , , and .
- 2003. “Violence against women in Mexico: A study of abuse before and during pregnancy. American Journal of Public Health 93(7): 1110–1116. , , and
- 2001. “Researching domestic violence against women: Methodological and ethical considerations. Studies in Family Planning 32(1): 1–16.DOI: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2001.00001.x , , , , and .
- 2003. “Women's Health and Life Events Study in rural Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development 17(second special issue): 1–49. , et al.
- 2002. Violencia Sexual y Física contra las Mujeres en el Perú Lima : Flora Tristan, World Health Organization, and Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia. P. 119. , , and .
- 2002. Silence for the Sake of Harmony: Domestic Violence and Health in Central Java, Indonesia. Yogyakarta , Indonesia : Gadjah Mada University. , , , and .
- 1998. “Violence against women: An integrated, ecological framework. Violence Against Women 4(3): 262–290. .
- 1999. “Ending Violence Against Women.”Population Reports Series L. Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health Population Information Program. , , and .
- 2004. “Interviewer training in the WHO multi-country study on women's health and domestic violence. Violence Against Women 10(7): 831–849. , et al.
- 2003. “Women's status and domestic violence in rural Bangladesh: Individual- and community-level effects. Demography 40(2): 269–288. , , , and .
- 2002. “Domestic violence across generations: Findings from northern India. International Journal of Epidemiology 31(3): 560–572. , et al.
- 2004. “The relationship between intimate partner violence and unintended pregnancy: Analysis of a national sample from Colombia. International Family Planning Perspectives 30(4): 165–173. and .
- World Health Organization (WHO). 2002. World Report on Violence and Health. Geneva : WHO.