David P. Lindstrom is Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Brown University, Providence, R102912. E-mail: David_Lindstrom@brown.edu. Elisa Muñoz-Franco is Associate Statistician, United Nations Statistics Division, New York.
Migration and the Diffusion of Modern Contraceptive Knowledge and Use in Rural Guatemala
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 277–288, December 2005
How to Cite
Lindstrom, D. P. and Muñoz-Franco, E. (2005), Migration and the Diffusion of Modern Contraceptive Knowledge and Use in Rural Guatemala. Studies in Family Planning, 36: 277–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2005.00070.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!