John Stanback is Senior Associate and Stirling Cummings is Research Associate, Family Health International, Post Office Box 13950, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. E-mail: email@example.com. Fatimata Diabate is Senior Technical Advisor, AWARE Project, Accra, Ghana. Thierno Dieng is Senior Statistician, Centre de Formation et de Recherche en Santé de la Reproduction, Dakar, Senegal. Telma Duarte de Morales is Executive Director, Asociación Pro-Bienestar de la Familia de Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala. Mahamodou Traoré is Researcher, Institut National de Recherche en Santé Publique, Bamako, Mali.
Ruling Out Pregnancy Among Family Planning Clients: The Impact of a Checklist in Three Countries
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 311–315, December 2005
How to Cite
Stanback, J., Diabate, F., Dieng, T., Duarte de Morales, T., Cummings, S. and Traoré, M. (2005), Ruling Out Pregnancy Among Family Planning Clients: The Impact of a Checklist in Three Countries. Studies in Family Planning, 36: 311–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2005.00073.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!