Quality of Care in China: Scaling Up a Pilot Project into a National Reform Program
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 17–28, March 2006
How to Cite
Kaufman, J., Erli, Z. and Zhenming, X. (2006), Quality of Care in China: Scaling Up a Pilot Project into a National Reform Program. Studies in Family Planning, 37: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2006.00080.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!