Gender, Migration, Risky Sex, and HIV Infection in China
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 241–250, December 2006
How to Cite
Yang, X. and Xia, G. (2006), Gender, Migration, Risky Sex, and HIV Infection in China. Studies in Family Planning, 37: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2006.00103.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!