Correction added after online publication on November 24, 2008. Minor changes were made to an author's affiliation and within the acknowledgments. This updated online version differs from what appears in the printed journal. Erratum to follow in the printed issue of Studies in Family Planning 40.1.
Sexual Behavior and STI/HIV Status Among Adolescents in Rural Malawi: An Evaluation of the Effect of Interview Mode on Reporting
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 321–334, December 2008
How to Cite
Mensch, B. S., Hewett, P. C., Gregory, R. and Helleringer, S. (2008), Sexual Behavior and STI/HIV Status Among Adolescents in Rural Malawi: An Evaluation of the Effect of Interview Mode on Reporting. Studies in Family Planning, 39: 321–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2008.00178.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!