The Path to Replacement Fertility in Egypt: Acceptance, Preference, and Achievement
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 161–176, September 2008
How to Cite
El-Zeini, L. O. (2008), The Path to Replacement Fertility in Egypt: Acceptance, Preference, and Achievement. Studies in Family Planning, 39: 161–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2008.164.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!