Behavioral Mechanisms in HIV Epidemiology and Prevention: Past, Present, and Future Roles
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 187–204, September 2009
How to Cite
Bingenheimer, J. B. and Geronimus, A. T. (2009), Behavioral Mechanisms in HIV Epidemiology and Prevention: Past, Present, and Future Roles. Studies in Family Planning, 40: 187–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2009.00202.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!