The Effectiveness of a Community-based Education Program on Abandoning Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting in Senegal
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 307–318, December 2009
How to Cite
Diop, N. J. and Askew, I. (2009), The Effectiveness of a Community-based Education Program on Abandoning Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting in Senegal. Studies in Family Planning, 40: 307–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2009.00213.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!