Contraceptive Switching after Method-related Discontinuation: Levels and Differentials
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 129–133, June 2010
How to Cite
Ali, M. M. and Cleland, J. (2010), Contraceptive Switching after Method-related Discontinuation: Levels and Differentials. Studies in Family Planning, 41: 129–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2010.00234.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!