Predictive Ability and Stability of Adolescents’ Pregnancy Intentions in a Predominantly Latino Community
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 179–192, September 2010
How to Cite
Rocca, C. H., Hubbard, A. E., Johnson-Hanks, J., Padian, N. S. and Minnis, A. M. (2010), Predictive Ability and Stability of Adolescents’ Pregnancy Intentions in a Predominantly Latino Community. Studies in Family Planning, 41: 179–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2010.00242.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!