Multiple Transitions and HIV Risk among Orphaned Kenyan Schoolgirls
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–40, March 2011
How to Cite
Mojola, S. A. (2011), Multiple Transitions and HIV Risk among Orphaned Kenyan Schoolgirls. Studies in Family Planning, 42: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2011.00262.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!