Acknowledgments, Introduction and Overview
Unmet Need for Contraception: Issues and Challenges
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Population Council, Inc.
Studies in Family Planning
Special Issue: UNMET NEED FOR FAMILY PLANNING
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 105–122, June 2014
How to Cite
Cleland, J., Harbison, S. and Shah, I. H. (2014), Unmet Need for Contraception: Issues and Challenges. Studies in Family Planning, 45: 105–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4465.2014.00380.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!