Author's Note: The authors wish to thank Olivia de la Rocha for assistance with the data analysis and Anne Rose-Schooler and Joyce Goldman for assistance with the data collection. The authors also wish to thank Jan Shaw, Director, and Leroy Eaton and Marina Nichols, Supervisors, of Orange County Mediation and Investigative Services for their support of this project.
CHILD CUSTODY MEDIATION AND SPOUSE ABUSE
A Descriptive Study of a Protocol
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Family Court Review
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 50–64, January 1993
How to Cite
Magaña, H. A. and Taylor, N. (1993), CHILD CUSTODY MEDIATION AND SPOUSE ABUSE. Family Court Review, 31: 50–64. doi: 10.1111/j.174-1617.1993.tb00282.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!