Authors' Notes: Survey design and administration were made possible by a grant to the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts from the State Justice Institute. Data analysis was conducted under a grant to the Center for Policy Research from the National Institute of Justice (93-IJ-CX-0036). We would like to thank Barbara Hart, Esq., and Barbara Landau, Ph.D., for their comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the funding agencies or project consultants.
MEDIATION AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Current Policies and Practices
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Family Court Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 6–29, January 1995
How to Cite
Thoennes, N., Salem, P. and Pearson, J. (1995), MEDIATION AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Family Court Review, 33: 6–29. doi: 10.1111/j.174-1617.1995.tb00346.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!