Effect of environmental enrichment by providing trees as rubbing objects in grassland: Grazing cattle need tree-grooming
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
Animal Science Journal
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 413–416, August 2007
How to Cite
KOHARI, D., KOSAKO, T., FUKASAWA, M. and TSUKADA, H. (2007), Effect of environmental enrichment by providing trees as rubbing objects in grassland: Grazing cattle need tree-grooming. Animal Science Journal, 78: 413–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2007.00455.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Received 6 July 2006; accepted for publication 30 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!