Seasonal variations in sexual behavior, testosterone, testicular size and semen characteristics, as affected by social dominance, of tropical hair rams (Ovis aries)
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
Animal Science Journal
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 417–423, August 2007
How to Cite
AGUIRRE, V., ORIHUELA, A. and VÁZQUEZ, R. (2007), Seasonal variations in sexual behavior, testosterone, testicular size and semen characteristics, as affected by social dominance, of tropical hair rams (Ovis aries). Animal Science Journal, 78: 417–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2007.00456.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
- Received 21 July 2006; accepted for publication 4 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!