Characterization of bacteriocin produced by Streptococcus bovis J2 40-2 isolated from traditional fermented milk ‘Dahi’
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 70–78, February 2009
How to Cite
RASHID, H.-u., TOGO, K., UEDA, M. and MIYAMOTO, T. (2009), Characterization of bacteriocin produced by Streptococcus bovis J2 40-2 isolated from traditional fermented milk ‘Dahi’. Animal Science Journal, 80: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2008.00596.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Received 2 August 2007; accepted for publication 30 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!