Xenografting of gonadal tissues into mice as a possible method for conservation and utilization of porcine genetic resources
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Science Journal © 2011 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 495–503, August 2011
How to Cite
KIKUCHI, K., NAKAI, M., KASHIWAZAKI, N. and KANEKO, H. (2011), Xenografting of gonadal tissues into mice as a possible method for conservation and utilization of porcine genetic resources. Animal Science Journal, 82: 495–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2011.00919.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received 18 February 2011; accepted for publication 28 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!