Effect of dietary γ-aminobutyric acid on laying performance, egg quality, immune activity and endocrine hormone in heat-stressed Roman hens
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Science Journal © 2011 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 141–147, February 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, M., ZOU, X.-t., LI, H., DONG, X.-y. and ZHAO, W. (2012), Effect of dietary γ-aminobutyric acid on laying performance, egg quality, immune activity and endocrine hormone in heat-stressed Roman hens. Animal Science Journal, 83: 141–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2011.00939.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received 20 October 2010; accepted for publication 3 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!