The W- and Z-linked EE0.6 sequences used for molecular sexing of captive Japanese crested ibis on Sado Island
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Science Journal © 2011 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 83–87, January 2012
How to Cite
KASUGA, K., HIGASHI, M., YAMADA, T., SUGIYAMA, T., TANIGUCHI, Y., IWAISAKI, H., HOMMA, K., WAJIKI, Y., KANEKO, Y. and YAMAGISHI, S. (2012), The W- and Z-linked EE0.6 sequences used for molecular sexing of captive Japanese crested ibis on Sado Island. Animal Science Journal, 83: 83–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2011.00971.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received 25 February 2011; accepted for publication 25 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!