D Ijiri and A Saegusa contributed equally to this work.
In vivo gene transfer into skeletal muscle of neonatal chicks by electroporation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Animal Science Journal © 2011 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 504–509, June 2012
How to Cite
IJIRI, D., SAEGUSA, A., MATSUBARA, T., KANAI, Y. and HIRABAYASHI, M. (2012), In vivo gene transfer into skeletal muscle of neonatal chicks by electroporation. Animal Science Journal, 83: 504–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2011.00983.x
[Correction added after online publication 8 December 2011: The corresponding details for Dr Ijiri have been updated]
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 27 July 2011; accepted for publication 18 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!