Effects of bamboo charcoal and bamboo vinegar as antibiotic alternatives on growth performance, immune responses and fecal microflora population in fattening pigs
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Animal Science
Animal Science Journal
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 113–120, February 2013
How to Cite
CHU, G. M., JUNG, C. K., KIM, H. Y., HA, J. H., KIM, J. H., JUNG, M. S., LEE, S. J., SONG, Y., IBRAHIM, R. I. H., CHO, J. H., LEE, S. S. and SONG, Y. M. (2013), Effects of bamboo charcoal and bamboo vinegar as antibiotic alternatives on growth performance, immune responses and fecal microflora population in fattening pigs. Animal Science Journal, 84: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-0929.2012.01045.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
- Received 22 February 2012; accepted for publication 12 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!