Fisher is Associate Professor at Wilfrid Laurier University. Martel is Associate Professor at Université de Cergy Pontoise, THEMA and Visiting Professor at ESSEC.
Empirical Estimates of Filtering Failure in Court-Supervised Reorganization
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 143–164, March 2004
How to Cite
Fisher, T. C.G. and Martel, J. (2004), Empirical Estimates of Filtering Failure in Court-Supervised Reorganization. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 1: 143–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2004.00005.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!