Hail to the Chief! Leadership and Structural Change in the Level of Consensus on the High Court of Australia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 399–427, July 2004
How to Cite
Smyth, R. and Narayan, P. K. (2004), Hail to the Chief! Leadership and Structural Change in the Level of Consensus on the High Court of Australia. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 1: 399–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2004.00012.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!