Judge-Jury Agreement in Criminal Cases: A Partial Replication of Kalven and Zeisel's The American Jury
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 171–207, March 2005
How to Cite
Eisenberg, T., Hannaford-Agor, P. L., Hans, V. P., Waters, N. L., Munsterman, G. T., Schwab, S. J. and Wells, M. T. (2005), Judge-Jury Agreement in Criminal Cases: A Partial Replication of Kalven and Zeisel's The American Jury. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 2: 171–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2005.00035.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!